Kevin T Gilbert is an award-winning photojournalist, teacher, entrepreneur, and digital photography evangelist based in Seattle, Washington.
For over 30 years, Kevin has been shooting news and features of the world, from the White House to halls of Capitol Hill, Super Bowls to Superpower Summits, from the mud of the Kentucky horse tracks to the back lot sets of TV’s biggest reality shows.
* Kevin has been the 5-time President of the White House News Photographers Association and winner of over 40 awards in the annual Eyes of History photo contests.
* During his time on the streets of DC as Chief Photographer of the Washington Times, he has photographed four sitting Presidents, as well as two fictional Presidents during a stint shooting on The West Wing television show for NBC.
* In 1997, Kevin teamed up with reality television super-producer Mark Burnett, and has shot over 20 television productions, including the first 4 seasons of The Apprentice, Eco-Challenge, The Contender, Rock Star INXS, and others.
* He complimented his reality television work, becoming the first contract still photographer for Discovery Channel, Animal Planet, and TLC, shooting stills all around the world.
* Kevin Has been a speaker and instructor at TED, The Lobby,Google, Sony, Creative Live, Kelby One, Seabourn and SilverSeas cruise lines and many others worldwide.
* He has shot in 73 countries and all 7 continents.
* Kevin is proud to be a Panasonic Lumix Luminary.
* A leading voice for the power and emotion of photography, Kevin is the founder of Blue Pixel, one of the country’s most influential digital creative groups, and he consults for the biggest names in retail, computers, software and camera manufacturing.
* He also leads a national initiative called PhotoCoaches™, teaching people to take better pictures, tell interesting stories, and enjoy the happiness of taking photos!